Paid for by the Committee to Elect Eric Deaton to US Senate
All contributors must:
1) be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident alien,
2) be making this contribution with their own personal funds and not using funds provided by another person or from any corporation, labor union or national bank,
3) if donation is from a federal contractor then the employer name must be the same as the said federal contractor,
4) be making this contribution with their own personal credit card or check and not with a corporate or business account or an account of anyone else,
5) be 18 years of age,
6) enclose in letter or send by separate email to: [email protected].com their address, employer name and their occupation, which we are required to collect by federal law. If you are not employed, please enter N/A.
Contributions to the "Committee To Elect Eric Deaton To U.S. Senate" are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Corporate contributions are prohibited. Contributions from foreign nationals are not permitted. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for each individual whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle. Individuals may contribute up to $2400 per election cycle for this endeavor.
Send Checks and Money Orders to:
Committee to Elect Eric Deaton to U.S. Senate
C/O Dianna Anderson Deaton, Treasurer
1387 Crawford Road
New Lebanon, OH 45345
Thank you for your financial support to the Deaton 2010 Senate campaign. We appreciate any level of assistance that you are able to provide.
As this is a grassroots campaign, we are also always looking for individuals and groups that are willing to help us.